Dear Sir/Madam, we wish to inform you that EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as the current Legislative Decree. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Code on the protection of personal data”) provide for the protection of persons and other entities within the processing of personal data. According to this law, this treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights. Therefore, under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- The holder of the treatment is Timechangers S.r.l., Strada alla Trucca 135, 24127 Bergamo (BG) Italy – Cod.fisc. e P.Iva 03968790166 – Numero REA: 423940 – Cap.Sociale € 10.000,00 – Tel +39 335 6172810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com
- The data you provide is used to provide you with answers based on the form you are filling in, to open an account enabling you to purchase our products in full compliance with the laws in force for online purchases as well as the deriving legal and tax obligations.
- Data are not subject to a transfer to Countries outside the European Economic Area.
- The data will be stored for a period not beyond two years from the last contact if no purchase follows. In which case, data will be stored for the period prescribed by law.
- The data are processed by the staff appointed for the task in compliance with the law and with the support of appropriate tools to ensure their confidentiality and safety.
- It is mandatory to provide the data if you want to make purchases and any refusal to provide this data makes it impossible to provide the purchase services.
- For all other cases, the refusal to provide data or withdraw the consent implies the impossibility to provide the service (e.g., sending newsletters).
- You can revoke your consent at any time just by sending an email to the data controller at the address indicated above.
- Your data can be disclosed to third parties only for technical and organizational reasons connected to the performance of the contract, or to provide the requested service, or upon request by entities identified by law.
- We remind you that according to Art. 15 and following the Regulations you are granted the following rights:
o To obtain confirmation whether of your data is being processed by Timechangers S.r.l., Strada alla Trucca 135, 24127 Bergamo (BG) Italy – Cod.fisc. e P.Iva 03968790166 – Numero REA: 423940 – Cap.Sociale € 10.000,00 – Tel +39 335 6172810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com To be informed on its scopes. To know which categories of personal data are at issue and, where possible, their storing period. Who the recipients of your data are. To request the correction or cancellation, the limitation of the processing or to oppose it or to revoke your consent. To know the origin of processing if data was collected from third parties. To know if there is an automated decision-making process involved (e.g., profiling) as well as what the logic and consequences of this are;
o To be informed in case of transfer of data to a non-EU Country and if there are suited guarantees.
o To obtain a copy of their data in a structured format, of common use and readable on an automatic device, as well as the possibility to transmit them to another data controller directly or through Roberto Janniello – TimeChangers s.r.l. (the so-called data portability of article 20 of the Regulations).
o If you believe Timechangers S.r.l., Strada alla Trucca 135, 24127 Bergamo (BG) Italy – Cod.fisc. e P.Iva 03968790166 – Numero REA: 423940 – Cap.Sociale € 10.000,00 – Tel +39 335 6172810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com has violated your rights, you will be entitled to submit a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and other competent supervisory authority under the Rules.
For the full text of EU Regulation 2016/679, it is possible to consult the website of the Privacy Guarantor: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/6264597